Enquire About Holiday
Like what you see? Fill in your details below and we will get in touch soon about this package!
Departing 15th December 2019
£599 per person sharing
- Return flights from Belfast International to Malaga
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Return transfers from Malaga Airport to Granada
- 5 nights’ accommodation in the 4* Allegro Hotel, Granada
- 4 days ski pack which includes: Lift pass, skis hire, sticks and boots hire
- Return shuttle transfers from Granada to Sierra Nevada for the 4 days
- 1 piece of checked in luggage 20 kgs per person
- Services of a locally based Resort Representative
With more than 106 kilometres of trails over 124 ski runs, Sierra Nevada is one of the largest and most attractive ski resorts in Southern Europe. As one of Europe’s highest resorts it has a very good snow record and typically, the ski season operates from November through to mid May. The ski terrain has “Family” zones and offers a novel themed slope to give kids a fun experience in their skiing. The resort is considered the pioneer of night skiing, and offers “First Tracks”.
CALL 02838 351500