Enquire About Holiday
Like what you see? Fill in your details below and we will get in touch soon about this package!
Lochs, Trossachs and the famous tattoo
Departing 9th & 24th August 2018
£598 PER PERSON SHARING
The world’s most famous military spectacle is an unforgettable blend of music, colour, pomp and pageantry, taking place against the dramatic backdrop of the city’s iconic castle. Expect an unforgettable musical extravaganza at one of the most popular events in Edinburgh’s busy summer calendar, with a multitude of bands and dancers from around the world.
Call us on 02838351500
- Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast and Belfast Stena Port.
- Return ferry crossings with Stena Line – Belfast to Cairnryan
- 4 nights’ accommodation in the 3* The Golden Lion Hotel
- Scottish breakfast and evening meals
- Entrance to Glasgows Riverside Museum
- Early evening performance of the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
- Entrance to Inveraray Castle and Jail
- Entrance to The National Wallace Monument
- Entrance to The Battle of Bannockburn Visitor Centre
- Services of an accompanying experienced Tour Manager
Single room supplement – £144 per person
Meet your coach and travel to Belfast to join the early morning ferry crossing to Cairnryan then on to Glasgow to visit the award winning Riverside Museum detailing the town’s rich culture & past.
This morning we have some free time in Edinburgh. Alternatively you can visit The Royal Yacht Britannia – then short transfer to enjoy the early evening performance of the world famous Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo**
Today we enjoy free time to discover our surrounds. The hotel is located in the heart of Stirling. It’s a great base to explore the centre, its dramatic castle, symbol of the spirit of Scotland that overlooks the city.
After breakfast we travel along Loch Lomond to Inveraray. We visit the castle and 19thcentury jail, one of the best-preserved jail & courtrooms in the world. After lunch we visit The National Wallace Monument to follow the story of Sir William Wallace, Guardian of Scotland.
On the journey home we visit The Battle of Bannockburn Visitor Centre, battleground site that changed the path of Scotland’s history. Then to Cairnryan for the return ferry to Belfast. Upon arrival you will return to your original joining point.
** Provisional until times are confirmed. Sequence may change. Return to hotel prone to traffic delays