Enquire About Holiday
Like what you see? Fill in your details below and we will get in touch soon about this package!
Celebrating its 179th year, The Royal Highland Show is one of Scotland’s most iconic events. A great day out for everyone of all ages, get up close to the country’s top-quality livestock, taste exceptional food & drink and experience rural living at its most vibrant. Your hotel is within walking distance of the showgrounds and offers you maximum time to enjoy this event.
Departing Friday, 21st June 2019
From £318 per person sharing
- Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast and P&O Ferries terminal – Larne
- Return ferry crossings Larne/Cairnryan with P&O Irish Ferries
- 2 nights’ accommodation at The 4* Moxy Hotel
- Scottish breakfast
- 2 days entrance to Royal Highland Show
- Entrance to the National Museum for Rural Life
- Services of an experienced tour manager
Single room supplement – £120 per person