Hotel Name Various 4-4.5* accommodation
Leaving Date 14th January 2022
Enquire About Holiday
Like what you see? Fill in your details below and we will get in touch soon about this package!
Vibrant in every way, Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula delights with its bright turquoise waters, pastel-hued buildings and traditional culture that’s still alive and kicking today. Soak up the region’s best on an eight-day Premium adventure, from the bountiful coastline of Puerto Morelos to the colourful city of Valladolid, the colonial town of Merida and the white sand beaches of Tulum. Learn the ancient secrets of the Maya during visits to Chichen Itza, Muyil and the Tulum archaeological site, and travel with a local guide, meet local families, conservationists and historians to uncover a side of the country most don’t get to see.
Advertised Date: Jan 14th – 22nd 2022 (More dates available throughout 2022)
Belfast £2,608pp | Dep: £200pp
Dublin €2,872pp | Dep: €830pp (baggage not included in fare)
CALL US TO BOOK 02838351500
Meals: 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
Transport: Private vehicle, boat
Accommodation: Comfortable hotel (4 nights), Feature Stay (3 nights)
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Puerto Morelos – Welcome Dinner
- Valladolid – Home-cooked lunch
- Valladolid – Tortilla making demonstration
- Valladolid – Mayan homestead visit
- Chichen Itza – Archaeological site
- Chichen Itza – Cenote swim stop
- Chichen Itza – Home-cooked pibil lunch
- Merida – Leader-led orientation walk
- Merida – Celestun Biosphere Reserve tour
- Tulum – Muyil river float
- Tulum – Muyil archaeological site
- Tulum – After hours visit of Tulum archaeological site
- Tulum – Farewell Dinner
- Arrival airport transfer
- Tipping for accommodation, activities and transport
- Luggage transfer
- Daily breakfast and signature local meal experiences
- 24/7 on-ground support
Min Age: 15 (No Max)
Max Group Size: 12
Physical Rating: 2/5
- Visit the spectacular ruins of Chichen Itza, Muyil and Tulum where your local leader and expert guides will bring thousands of years of Maya history to life.
- Enjoy the old-world charm of your feature stay accommodation in Merida – a magnificent 17th century mansion turned boutique hotel with elegant decor and traditional touches.
- Taste the bounty of the Yucatan peninsula during a seafood feast in Puerto Morelos, traditional lunch with a Maya family, a Maya Pibil meal in the home of a local couple and dinner in the Tulum jungle.
- Explore the Tulum archaeological site during a special after hours visit, allowing you to appreciate the incredible history of the Maya ruins without the crowds.
- Meet a local Maya family in the secluded Laguna Chabela to gain a deeper understanding of their way of life and enjoy a traditional tortilla making demonstration.
*Prices above are based on twin/ double share. Solo travellers have the option to share with someone of the same gender. For those wanting their own room, a single supplement of £655/ €750 is available. Enquire today!