Enquire About Holiday
Like what you see? Fill in your details below and we will get in touch soon about this package!
The sweeping desert and echoing formations of Wadi Rum, the hidden, hand-hewn facades of Petra and the ancient Roman ruins at Jerash all make Jordan a true adventurer’s paradise. Watch the sunset depict the colour of the dunes from your Bedouin camp, soak up the Arabian sun in Aqaba and snorkel in the coral-clad Red Sea, traverse the narrow gorge of Siq in Petra and marvel at the unforgettable revelation of The Treasury, then bring your weightless dreams to life as your float in the mineral-rich waters of the Dead Sea. Venture across bizarre distant lands without forgoing familiar home-comforts on this upgraded journey through the jewel in the Middle Eastern crown.
Comfort Style Intrepid Tour
Advertised Date: 9 – 17 Feb 2022 (More dates available throughout 2021/22)
✈ Belfast £1,890pp | Dep: £200pp
✈ Dublin €2,177pp | Dep: €855pp
CALL 02838351500 TO BOOK OR FOR MORE INFORMATION
Meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
Transport: 4×4 Jeep, Private vehicle
⛺ Accommodation: Hotel (6 nights), Desert Camp (1 night)
• Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
• Wadi Rum – Desert Jeep tour
• Petra – Guided tour
• Petra – Local Family Dinner
• Shobak – Shobak Castle
• Madaba – St Georges Church
• Dead Sea – Visit including lunch
• Jerash – Roman ruins
Min Age: 15
Max Group Size: 12
Physical Rating: 3/5
*Prices above are based on twin/ double share. Solo travellers have the option to share with someone of the same gender. For those wanting their own room, a single supplement of £290 | €320 is available.
Is this trip right for you?
- Some of the best scenery in Petra and Wadi Rum is found on hikes. So, while this trip doesn’t require a high level of fitness, it’s essential to be at least moderately fit if you want to partake in all activities. Most of the time there is no shade so remember to bring a hat, sun protection, and sturdy, comfortable walking shoes. Winters can get quite cool, so if you’re visiting at this time, don’t forget to pack some warmer layers too.
- In Wadi Rum we stay in a permanent tented camp with shared bathroom facilities. Please be aware that while the desert may be very hot during the day, it will still be cool at night and warm clothes and a sleeping bag is highly recommended when travelling outside of the summer months.