Enquire About Holiday
Like what you see? Fill in your details below and we will get in touch soon about this package!
Fly direct from Belfast International to Iceland for 3 nights and have a chance to see the mystery of the Northern Lights
Stay in the fantastic 4* Radisson Blu Saga hotel on a B&B basis
Departing 7th & 14th December 2018, 11th & 18th January, 1st, 8th & 22nd February, 1st & 8th March 2019
Prices from £539 per person sharing
- Return flight from Belfast International/Keflavik with easyJet
- Airport taxes and security charges
- Hand luggage only
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Radisson Blu Saga Hotel, Reykjavik
- Full buffet Breakfast
- An escorted Northern Lights Tour*
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- One piece of checked in luggage 23kgs-£60 (return)
- Single Supplement – £180 per person
*As this tour is weather dependent, sightings cannot be guaranteed.
- Blue Lagoon inc transfers & entry – £120 per person
- Golden Circle & Langjokull Snowmobiling (Full day) – £260 per person
- Golden Circle Express Tour – £77
- Lava Tunnel – £105
Note: A valid EU member state passport is required for this tour.
Outward: 7:00am – arrive 9:30am
Return: 7:15 pm – 9:35 pm