Enquire About Holiday
Like what you see? Fill in your details below and we will get in touch soon about this package!
A marvellous short break to a place where life is lived at a slower pace, against a background of rolling hills and wonderful beaches blessed by clean air and unpolluted skies. An independent Crown dependency, the island is full of fascination – its unique heritage railways offering a marvellous way to discover and explore.
23 Sep 2019
£699pp based on 2 adults sharing
- Spend four nights in island capital Douglas
- Journey on the narrow-gauge Isle of Man Steam Railway
- Visit classic resort Port Erin
- The Manx Electric Railway is Britain’s longest
- Take the Snaefell Mountain Railway
- On a clear day, see ‘Seven Kingdoms’ from the summit station
- Free rail travel and entry to all Manx National Heritage attractions with a Go Explore Heritage Card
- Four nights’ half-board accommodation at the three-star Chesterhouse Hotel, Douglas
- Return flights
- Coach travel and transfers throughout
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
Only £49 per person deposit!