Enquire About Holiday
Like what you see? Fill in your details below and we will get in touch soon about this package!
One of Europe’s most popular holiday destinations – the Adriatc Coast. Spend three nights on the Markarska Riviera, where you’ll discover the exquisite cities of Split and Trogir, then head south to spend four nights close to the walled city of Dubrovnik. Explore Southern Croatia’s coastline, see historic Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and visit one of Europe’s most unspoiled countries: beautiful Montenegro.
Fly from Belfast International on 3 selected dates
- Spend three nights on the Makarska Riviera, home to some of the country’s loveliest stretches of beach
- Spend four nights close to the centre of Dubrovnik
- Discover Roman Split, Croatia’s second city
- Visit the walled island-city of Trogir, the centre of which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Spend a day amid the natural beauty of Krka National Park
- Journey south via historic Mostar
- Explore the striking walled-city of Dubrovnik
- Spend a full day discovering Montenegro
- See southern Europe’s largest ‘fjord’, the Bay of Kotor
What does the price include?
- Seven nights’ dinner & bed and breakfast accommodation at the four-star hotel Ivando in Drvenik (3 nights) and the three-star hotel Tirena in Dubrovnik
- Included excursions to Split, Trogir, Krka National Park and Montenegro
- An included visit to Mostar
- A guided tour of Dubrovnik
- Return flights from your chosen UK airport to Dubrovnik
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- The services of a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
Single rooms available at a supplement
- 9th Sep – £1259pp
- 23rd Sep – £1199pp
- 7th Oct – £929pp
Deposit – £100pp
*Prices subject to availability*
Call us on 02838351500 to book!